Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas banquet - finally!


the sisters - Bethany & Katy and Meredith & Mallory


I apologize for the delay in posting these beautiful pictures. It's been rather quiet and slow around the computer this week as our internet service has been out. Actually, I've rather appreciated it!
Sunday is the Christmas concert and I am feeling very prepared with the "big" pieces I will be playing. The kids are singing well and sound so good. I hope I will be able to be a good support to them and that my nerves will stay calm. Please pray for me! The concert begins at 3:00 pm. By 4:30 it should be over and then my life will resume a much more manageable pace once again. Even with all the extra stress it has involved, I really have enjoyed this opportunity to get back on the piano and I know I'll miss it once it's over.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

i'm excited to see you play sunday, eileen. i know you'll do a great job and i will send up a little prayer for you before you start.

Rose said...

How did the concert go? I have a hard time seeing you as being nervous about the piano b/c you are such a fantastic player.