Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Goodbye with Strawberry Tortes

It's that time of the year again when we are gearing up to say goodbye to a number of our staff. It has become somewhat of a tradition to do this with a Strawberry Torte Tea. Tuesday night, 18 of the 25 who are leaving at the end of the year were able to enjoy a last Janz Team event together. The tortes were delicious (I made them all but it is not my recipe so I am allowed to say they were "delicious!) and the time, though short, was sweet.

4 comments:

Josh Sawatzky said...

Hey there,

If I were to come a visit would there be a sweet strawberry pie waiting for me there?

Howard and Eileen Dueck said...

maybe so, if you're really nice to me!

Josh Sawatzky said...

I thought coming to visit was really nice.

Howard and Eileen Dueck said...

well, okay, I guess that could be considered "nice". i'll make the torte...