Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday HOWARD!

Yesterday was Howard's 49th birthday. We had a bit of a family celebration on Sunday - along with the other August birthday people (my sister-in-law, Dianne and I).
Yesterday we had a quiet day together to celebrate Howard's birthday and our 24th anniversary. Since Katy and I are in the middle of packing to go back to Germany on Thursday, things are a bit "hectish" and we decided to just go out for pizza with the girls and celebrate everything together. Howard informed me yesterday that I have now been married as long as I had been single. Works for me! After 24 years with this guy I can't wait to see what the next 24 will be like. I still love him like crazy!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Canadian bacon of-course, and root beer,a little off-course? Well, I might have had that once. Just glad ya'll are enjoying yourselves. Thanks for the Blog.