Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're off

Early (hopefully!) Monday morning we are leaving for a long-awaited and
long-anticipated trip to England.
I will finally meet my grandma's cousin
who has been urging us for a long time to come to visit.
He and his wife, Mary, live in Reading and have promised
to show me where my grandma was born.
We also hope to meet up with Howard's cousin
whose birthday Howard shares.
We are very excited about this trip
and though we will pass by and possibly stop in at Windsor Castle...
...I doubt very much that we will see the queen!
See you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Now what am I supposed to do for weeks while you are running around England or Great Britain or wherever? Will there still be blogs? I hope so. Have a great time connecting with relatives.