Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dorm life



I'm back-tracking a bit here, but I "borrowed" these pictures from Ellie's blog. She took them last Thursday evening when we were working in the kitchen. Since I often spend so much of my time just "hanging" with the girls, I thought it would be good to show some pictures where I was actually producing something. The potatoes were for the corn chowder which was eaten at dorm hot lunch on Friday. The cookies were baked as a favour to one of the girls who was swamped with so much other work. It's actually quite fun to bake in the dorm because all these cookies you see were baked at one time. The dorms have huge convection ovens so it makes pretty quick work of a batch of cookies.
Thanks for the great pics, Ellie!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

your very welcome, eileen. anytime.

Rose said...

just like you - always helping out somebody! the cookies look delicious.