Friday, November 16, 2007

Choir, quilts and yellow boots


As of Monday, I have been playing for the High School choir. The regular accompanist had to return to the States to be with her mother who has been diagnosed with cancer. An SOS went out from the choir director and I answered it. I am enjoying playing the piano again, even though it has made my schedule quite a bit more hectic. This is my first formal accompanying assignment at BFA and I am quite thrilled. The kids are full of energy and enthusiasm. This picture was taken at the beginning of the practice on Thursday as the director was attempting to gain some order!


These are two small portions of the quilt I am making for Bethany for her graduation. I am making pretty good progress and am quite sure I will have it finished before the end of the year.

Katy loves her yellow boots.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I would love to see the completed quilt! What is the significance of the chosen fabric and the flowers? Just curious..