Friday, November 23, 2007

It's been a full week...

Yes, it's been a full week. Howard left on Monday morning for Portugal and returned on Wednesday afternoon. He took the camera with him but did not take any pictures, so our blog is blank this week. Sorry. Howard had a good but busy time in Portugal, and was reminded again what life indoors is like without heat when it's cold outside!
The choir concert is in two weeks and I feel like I'm making good progress on the pieces. They are challenging and there are some "big" moments in a few of them. So, I would appreciate your prayers for me that I would be able to stay calm so my hands will respond to the signals from my brain when those big moments come! It has been really a good time working with a choir again, and especially fun doing that from behind the piano.
The girls are busy with school and it's only getting busier as it gets closer to Christmas. There are only 12 instructional days left before break. Yikes!
We are looking forward to being in our own home for Christmas this year. We've have been away the last 3 years so this will be a special time this year.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Dianne Dueck said...

OK here goes again. Enjoy your blog. That was a mighty quick trip there Howard! I'm glad you people can spend christmas at home this year. B & I just put up our new tree, with some new decorations. And I always love the special ones I've received from you. B & G undercoated the 2nd coat on truckbox yesterday, as it was +3 outdoors. Big bonus for MB in late Nov. GVE Christmas banquet in the evening. Enjoy the blessings of the season, all 4 of you!

Dianne Dueck said...

Not sure if this is the right place. But here goes. Always enjoy reading your blog. My goodness, Howard, that was a quick trip. Is it warmer in your world? We've only got a sciff of snow here and there, and yesterday it was +3 again, so Brian and GRadyn were able to undercoat the truckbox for the 2nd time. One more time and then the final paint job. To do this outdoors in MB in late Nov. Bonus. GVE's Christmas banquet last night. Was nice. Enjoy the blessings of the seasons, at home this year! Good for you!!!