Friday, January 30, 2009

My turn

Katy has been very sick since Tuesday. Every year about this time lots of kids and staff at the school get sick and it usually makes its rounds in our house as well. I was getting better when Katy came down with a different strain of the flu than I had had. As a result I am still somewhat under the weather but it's not terribly serious. So, I have been nursing Katy all week but today was my day to be pampered. I was able to enjoy a part of my Christmas present from Howard which was to have a pedicure. It was sheer luxury. The young woman in this picture is from England and has a small business in town here where she does all kinds of great things to pamper women. Unfortunately she is having to close her doors because business has not been as brisk as she had hoped. However, today was my day for my gift certificate to be honoured and indeed it was. My feet still feel wonderful as I'm writing this...

No comments: