Friday, October 24, 2008

Blog thots

I don't think I've ever enjoyed the colours of fall as much as I have this year. Howard says that's because I'm seeing them through the eyes of a photographer. I asked, which photographer? (That was a joke, by the way). Yes, I am enjoying taking pictures like never before, and I'm glad about that because after living here for several years, it's good to see things again - for the first time. And, that's what has happened since I started my blog, almost 1 year ago! Thank you to all of you who have sent encouraging emails and have talked to me personally about my blog. I find I am doing this as much for you as for myself!


1 comment:

Hi! My name is Janet. said...

i totally agree! looking at things from behind the lens gives the world a newness that's very exciting!