Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No Green Giant

The farmers grow a lot of corn around here but it's all cattle feed. There's no Green Giant niblets or cream style corn in this neck of the woods, that's for sure. On Sunday we happened upon this homemade corn bin. There was another one on the other side with an auger leaned up against it. I suppose by now it's likely full as well, or I hope it is, for the farmer's sake. This morning the wind and the rain rolled in and at the time of this posting (3:00 or so) it was only 8 degrees. It feels cold. I came home from work and turned the heat on all over the house. It's almost toasty in here now. Anyway, this was your fall picture for today and I do have a few more that I'll post over the next few days to make you think that it's still warm and glorious and golden here!

No comments: