Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last night was the night for all the dorms to celebrate Thanksgiving. When I arrived early to help, things were well in hand...


The chef (no really, he is a real chef!) and dorm dad was busy, busy, busy! And, we heard later that he had been busy ALL day.
Fresh buns and pies. Wow.
Kristi came down to help Ellie and me get the snack trays ready.
Sweet potatoes.
More pies.
Three amazing RAs - Lizzy, Bonnie and Ellie.
In the midst of all the noise and excitement, poor Hannah was trying to sleep off a bad headache.
Lizzy invited her brother Eric (also a student at BFA) for the festivities.
Not sure if Naomi was really enoying Kaitlyn's ear massage techniques!
Salad prep.
Eating BEFORE the meal. I ask you, was this necessary?
The tables were beautiful.


The food looked pretty good too.
And tasted amazing. This was not my plate. It belonged to Howard, the pepper guy. It seems that he enjoys his food this way. I say, each to his own!
Thank you to Les and Elva for preparing and hosting this incredible meal. We all enjoyed ourselves to the max!

2 comments:

Mike said...

First class. Makes me hungry for our next week's Thanksgiving dinner.

Mike said...

See, I told you I was hungry. I meant week-after-next's dinner.