Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A blast from the past

Okay, here's a great old picture! I just received it in an email from a dear old friend - Tante Joan, who actually taught us German songs when we were kids. Ya, pretty crazy. Anyway, she lives in BC with her husband and one summer we went out there to visit them. They lived right beside a glorious river, and of course, we went fishing. I remember quite clearly, however, that I got a bone from one of the fish we caught stuck in my cheek. I do not remember the outcome, but it must have been favourable as the bone is no longer there! Still, it was a wonderful visit and seeing this picture after all these years made me laugh out loud. By the way, that's me on the left - the short one (and not quite so "large" at this point...!).

2 comments:

Ellie said...

nice suit, eileen :)

markscape said...

Which one are you? Ohhh - of course - the one striking the pose with the crossed legs!