Saturday, September 27, 2008

41 Windows

There are 41 windows in our house.
Having lived in rainyish climates for 20 years now, window cleaning has become a bit of an issue in my life.
And I have discovered over the years, that there are many women who feel the same about washing windows as do I...
... it's those pesky streaks that are left behind even after one is so terribly careful to make the window absolutely perfect.
Or so you thought.
Well, I have the answer to all your window woes.
Just over a year ago we were visiting our nephew, Josh, in his house. Out of the blue he grabbed a yellow cloth, made some sort of a mess on his window, and cleaned that mess off with a wipe of this magic rag.
"Auntie Eileen, you NEED one of these cloths. They are amazing."
And so I told him to get me one. That was the best $20 I've spent in a long, long time. This is indeed a miracle cloth. And, it's so easy to use. Wipe the window with a wet cloth and simply dry the window with this lovely yellow one. The results are fantastic. No streaks, no products, no mess, no sore arms! One lady told me that her husband had discovered this cloth for the car windows and now she's afraid that it's lost to her forever! She's actually thinking of getting him one for Christmas! Believe it or not, this was not an advertisement - just my way of trying to make some women's lives a little easier. The brand? Norwex. I highly recommend it! And Josh, you're definitely my favourite nephew!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

Rose said...

Norwex cloths rule when it comes to cleaning! I have bought quite a few by now. I am thankful I don't have 41 windows to clean; I can't even get to the 20 or so I have...

Rachel said...

Haha... good idea for a post! And that is quite a large number of windows you have!

Josh Sawatzky said...

You're welcome.

Mike said...

Is this a microfiber cloth? If so, maybe one can be had for less than 20$.