Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A bag of balloons

Today is Katy's best friend's 16th birthday. Katy has been planning and scheming for days and this morning things were in full gear. I had to work so I took Katy and her bag of balloons, poster, roses and...
...GINORMOUS balloon to school with me. We made a stop at the bakery on the way to buy the "favourite pastry" to put on Mallory's first period desk.


Mallory came into the library so I had to get a picture of her with "the balloon"! Unfortunately as she was walking towards the computers, the balloon rubbed against something and we all heard a rather loud POP! At least I got the picture when I did! We hope you had a lovely and special 16th birthday, Mallory!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Who wouldn't think Mallory is so special the way Katy goes about honoring her. Katy's a wonderful
friend to have I'm sure.