Saturday, February 7, 2009

Organized chaos aka "The Book Swap"

Last night was the annual book swap. I had been asked to come in and sort books along with several other people and what a HUGE job it was to get all those books in order. There were times that I almost despaired at the amount of work to get finished before the doors opened!






But, we did get it all finished in time and then the throngs of people...
...came charging in!


Bethany found a great collection of classics...
...and Katy and Mallory opted for a somewhat lower level of reading!
This was my find - Copyright 1926. A real gem.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Handle with care the AA Milne Pooh. It might be the find of the day. Wish I'd been there.

M.E. said...

Thanks for all you guys did to arrange the book swap. I LOVED it!!

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randi said...

So sorry about the delete, it was a mess!

I just LOVE reading your blog! I stumbled across it one day, and am so thankful I did. The photos and short blurbs are so wonderful! I love where your at and your love for it and your work! Just wanted to say hello, and I love your gifts on the blog!

The Pooh book, I have one just like it on my shelf. What a treasure!

Thanks again!

Randi

Your welcome to read my blurb blog at http://brownfamilyblurbs.blogspot.com